The International Ocean Film Tour is back in the UK in May as part of a 70 city / 10 country European tour which starts in Hamburg on 21 March. It features 6 of the best water sports and environmental films of the year – drama & adventure on the open ocean; surf, windsurf and wakeboarding action; a hard-hitting environmental documentary as well as the dangers and beauty of underwater cave exploration.
– And Then We Swam – the story of two rookie rowers capsizing five miles from shore on a 3,500 mile, 116 day unsupported epic voyage across the Indian Ocean.
– Attractive Distractions – big wave action in the world’s top surf spots.
– (R)evolution – stunning, award-winning documentary on the impact of humanity on the marine environment.
– Prime – taking wakeboarding to the next level with some of the world’s most progressive riders.
– The Crystal Labyrinth – exploring the world’s deepest blue holes in the vast network of underwater caves in the Bahamas.
– Red Bull Storm Chase – a full throttle windsurf action movie with big aerials featuring the best riders on the scene.